The great outdoors, Batemans style staycations
MOTORHOMES, CAMPERVANS & TOURING CARAVANS
Open from 15th March to 31st October 2024
Batemans Brewery caravan site is situated on the outskirts of the market town of Wainfleet All Saints, with access to the family seaside resort of Skegness and only 20 minutes’ drive from the tranquil Lincolnshire Wolds.
The site overlooks the River Steeping on one side and Batemans Brewery on the other.
Rallies are welcome and special events can be organised in the Visitors Centre.
The site welcomes Caravans, Motorhomes and Campervans with 19 grass pitches with electrical hook-ups.
We can extend the site to accommodate 15 touring vans for Rallies under their own flag.
The Woolpack pub is only a five-minute walk away and Old Chequers in nearby Croft, both serve delicious food and Batemans beer, of course.
Places serving food and drink nearby
Facilities at a glance
- Grass pitch with Electric (19)
- Free parking on car park
- Dogs welcome
(but must be kept on a lead)
- Toilets & Shower Facilities
(includes disabled toilet with single shower at the Visitors Centre)
- Chemical disposal point
- Fresh water points
- Picnic area
- Access to river bank
- Rallies welcome, by arrangement
- Click & Collect Service available for Caravan Site 7 days a week 10am – 12noon **
- Brewery Shop open Monday to Friday 2pm – 4pm
- Discounted Brewery Tours available
- Area available for tent camping (Book direct (button below) or telephone)
- Buses – Easy walking distance to bus stop, buses run to either Skegness or Boston
- Trains – Wainfleet train station only 2 minutes walk from site
(Nottingham – Skegness Line)
Please note: The caravan site is adjacent to the brewery warehouse and to expect noise from a working brewery.
Open from 15th March to 31st October 2023
Standard Rate £14.95 (min. 1 night)
High season £19.95 (min. 1 night)
Bank Holidays & Special Events £19.95 (min. 2 nights)
Number of Guests
Up to the maximum birth per caravan with a ceiling of 6 people per van
1 night except for Bank Holidays & Special Events with a 2 night minimum stay.
Bands on the Bank 11th & 12th or 12th & 13th August is 2 nights minimum stay.
Booking In / Out
After 12.30pm on day of commencement of stay
Before 11.00am on departure day
Things to do during your stay
- Seaside : Family’s / Beaches / Skegness / Ingoldmells / Fantasy Island (Pier / Fun Fair / Amusements)
- Walking : Local / Wolds Walks
- Nature : Gibraltar Point / Lincolnshire Wildlife Zoo / Natureland / Skegness Aquarium
- Riverside : Fishing / Canoeing / Paddle Boarding / Kayaking
- Cycling : Lincolnshire mainly flat or but we do have the Wolds.
- Sights : Lincolnshire Cathedral & Castle / Tattershall Castle etc.
T: 01754 882030