* Rosey Nosey – Our Classic Christmas Beer Is Now Available To Order *
Order now to avoid disappointment
Heralded by its iconic flashing nosed pump clip and described by noted beer writer, Roger Protz as, “…a rich, luscious, and warming ale ideal for winter.” Our ‘Christmas Cracker’ that is Rosey Nosey will be available to order from the first week in November.
Why Order Rosey Nosey?
If you’ve stocked it before you’ll already know the answer to this. However, if Rosey Nosey is new to you, then we can think of four reasons, apart from the fact it’s an excellent beer, to order a few 9s for November & December.
- It’s Lincolnshire’s most famous seasonal ale. Our Brewer, Scott, describes it as having, “A brilliant bright bronze colour with a rich aroma, ripe with pear and fruitcake, balanced by biscuit malt and tangy hop resins that end in a dry, mineral finish. It’s a medium bodied beer with a lively carbonation that’s created with English Challenger and Golding hops.
- It’s recommended, loved and dare we say, in some cases, expected. We’ve been brewing Rosey Nosey in Wainfleet since DATE and in that time it’s picked up a lot of fans. In addition to his seasonal recommendation Mr Protz went on to give it ‘4 stars’. Which, just for the record, was out of 4. On top of Protz’s 100% rating, Beer Advocate gives it 83/100 and it’s been widely praised elsewhere.
- It complements seasonal fare perfectly. The Food Loves Beer blog recommends it paired with a seasonal beef rib roast, a spicy vegetable curry or any sharp cheese. All of which, it says, are enhanced by Rosey Nosey’s rich malty character.
- It’s a perfect Christmas partner to Dark Fruits Porter, our CAMRA Gold Award winning beer, on your bar. If you haven’t tried it yet, this year we’re making it even easier for you to stock Dark Fruits Porter, thanks to some new cask options.
How to get Rosey Nosey
Rosey Nosey is part of our ‘Legends’ range and it’s available for order from the first week in November. To get your Christmas stocking started give the telesales team a call on 01754 881137. Then pat yourself on the back happy in the knowledge that that’s one thing ticked off your Christmas list.